As your tax agent, we will prepare on your behalf the Company's tax return (Form C with applicable appendices) and a computation of taxable profits with supporting schedules in accordance with the provisions of the Income Tax Act and/or Economic Expansion Incentives Act, as appropriate.
We will also attend to the following:
- Filing of notice of estimated chargeable income;
- Reviewing and explaining the make-up of tax assessments sent to us directly or by the Company (all payments remain the Company's responsibility); and
- Lodging objection to Notices of Assessment or advising of incorrect calculations of chargeable income/loss on assessments sent to us by the Company.
To enable us to lodge valid objections, copies of the Notices of Assessment have to be received by us within 7 days from the dates printed on the Notices.
Additional Services if requested which will be separately charged are:
- Goods and services tax returns;
- Statutory forms in respect of employee remuneration
- Withholding tax on income derived by non-residents
In all, we offer the following tax services:
- Corporate tax compliance
- Personal Taxation
- Tax planning and tax advisory
- Tax Appeal
- Tax investigation